The Leetonia Community Public Library has 5 Mobile Hotspots that circulate, allowing patrons to take free Wi-Fi on the go!
In order to check out a Mobile Hotspot, a patron will need to sign the library's Mobile Hotspot Agreement Form, which highlights the following:
- Borrowers must be over the age of 18 and have a library card in good standing, with no fines or fees.
- Borrowers are limited to one Mobile Hotspot at a time, with only one allowed per household.
- Hotspots check out for 7 days. Renewals are allowed, but only if there are no holds waiting for a Hotspot.
- Hotspot data will be turned off remotely at the end of the 7-day checkout period if the item is not returned in time.
- Returned Hotspots may not be available for 24 hours.
- A Hotspot and its peripheral equipment must be returned directly to the Circulation Desk. A $5 fine will be charged if the Hotspot is returned in the book drop.
- Hotspots are only available at Leetonia Community Public Library. They may not be checked out or returned to other SEO libraries. A $5 fine will be charged if a Hotspot is returned to another library.
Fines & Fees:
- Late fee - $1 per day, with no maximum.
- Book drop/Other SEO library return fee - $5
- Case replacement cost - $10
- Hotspot replacement cost - $100
- Charger replacement cost - $10
- Quick Start Guide replacement cost - $3.